10km Sydney City Ride
The 10km Sydney City Ride is ideal for families and novice riders who want to experience the thrill of riding over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and past some of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks including the Sydney Opera House and historic Rocks area. Celebrate your Spring Financial Group Spring Cycle success with a coffee, food and all excitement that is happening at the finish site in Pirrama Park, Pyrmont.
- Distance: 10km
- Average Speed: 10-15kms per hour
- Start Time: 8:00am
- Start Location: North Sydney (map & transport)
- Finish Location: Pyrmont (map)
- Age restriction: Minimum 8 years or older, must ride with paying adult.
If you have not passed these points within the specified time, you will not be able to complete the ride under event conditions. Cut-off times:
- North Sydney Railway Station – 08:15am
- St Leonards Park, Miller Street, North Sydney (Start Site) – 08:30am
- Mount Street On-Ramp, North Sydney – 09:00am
- King Street & Sussex Street, Sydney – 10:30am
- Pirrama Road, Pirrama Park, Pyrmont (Finish Site) – 11:00am
Each ride is equipped with Route Marshal Volunteers, Ride Crew Bicycle Mechanics, Sweep/Support Bus, Police, Qualified Traffic Controllers, First Aid Response Teams and a Last Rider to assist you throughout the ride.