10km City Ride
Saddle up and jump on your bikes to ride over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge maindeck - car free! Our 10KM City Ride is perfect for families with young children or those wanting to stretch their legs on a bike.
- Distance: 10km
- Average Speed: 10-15kms per hour
- Start Time: 8:00am
- Start Location: St Leonards Park, North Sydney
- Finish Location: Pirrama Park, Pyrmont
- Age restriction: Children are allowed to ride on a parents bicycle in this ride (children under 8 years must ride on a parents bike). Children who wish to ride independently on their own bicycle must be 8 years or older, children 16 years or younger on the day of the ride must be accompanied by an adult.
If you have not passed these points within the specified time, you will not be able to complete the ride under event conditions. The cut-off times are as follows:
- North Sydney Railway Station – 08:15am
- St Leonards Park, Miller Street, North Sydney (Start Site) – 08:30am
- Harbour Bridge on Ramp – 09:00am
- King Street & Sussex Street, Sydney – 10:30am
- Pirrama Road, Pirrama Park, Pyrmont (Finish Site) – 11:00am
Each ride is equipped with Route Marshal Volunteers, Ride Crew Bicycle Mechanics, a Sweep/Support Bus, Police, Qualified Traffic Controllers, First Aid Response Teams and a Last Rider to assist you throughout the ride.
There is no designated rest stop along the route. The start and finish sites on the ride will be equipped with water, toilets and first aid officers, along with food, bike mechanics and live entertainment.