16km River Ride
The 16km River Ride is ideal for families and novice riders who are keen to explore the amazing cycleway along the Parramatta River. The ride will finish at the big finish festival site in Cathy Freeman Park, Sydney Olympic Park.
- Distance: 16km
- Average Speed: 10-20kms per hour
- Start Time: 10:00am
- Start Location: O'Connell Street Car Park, Parramatta
- Finish Location: Sydney Olympic Park
- Age restriction: 10 years or older, must ride with paying adult.
If you have not passed these points within the specified time, you will not be able to complete the ride under event conditions. Cut-off times:
- O'Connell Street Car Park, Parramatta - 10.30am
Each ride is equipped with Route Marshal Volunteers, Ride Crew Bicycle Mechanics, Sweep/Support Bus, Police, Qualified Traffic Controllers, First Aid Response Teams and a Last Rider to assist you throughout the ride.