Wholegrain Wrap with Ham, Cheese, Avocado
- 1 wholemeal/wholegrain wrap
- 2 teaspoons whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 thin slice (40g) lean ham
- 1/3 cup (40g) grated cheese
- ¼ avocado
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
1. Mix mayonnaise with mustard and honey and spread on one half of the wrap. Mash the avocado over the other half.
2. Place the ham over the mayonnaise, followed by the cheese and then the lettuce.
3. Roll tightly and cut in half to serve.
- Chicken or Salmon instead of Ham
- Different types of Cabbage or Lettuce